1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great."
More Reminders- Charlotte Geier (via thewastedgeneration)
My brothers need to hang this shit on their mirror or something.(via liftingbeerandliz)
"all women belong in the kitchen," the self-centered asshole says
the ground moves and the walls shake as all women around the world barricade themselves inside of their kitchens. they cook and eat and drink while the men outside of the barricades suffer from hunger and insanity. the males perish from famine and the women emerge united, choosing beyoncé as their supreme and unquestioned leader
my brain has too many tabs open
Most accurate thing ever
I can’t find the one that is playing that fucking song
This explains so much